Wednesday, July 1, 2009

San Francisco, CA

The last couple of weeks I spent in San Francisco. The first week I was south of SF and didn't get out much. The second week, I went to the Plaza and took the trolley to Chinatown and then Fisherman's Wharf. I waited in line at the plaza for about 40 minutes.





My training took me into Market Street and Castro Street. I saw all of these rainbow flags around me and figured they had a thing for Kermit the Frog and his song. Daniel, do you know what the flags mean?



My last day I made it out to the Golden Gate Bridge. I think it is about 4 miles up and back. It sure was windy! It made me a little nervous on the bridge, remembering what happened in Minneapolis a few years ago. It was chilly, too. I was glad I had my hoody. I saw a card in the gift shop that indicated the "must see" list. I believe I got them all.
















2 comments:

Abs said...

Good thing you saw the rainbow flags! Looks like you got to do some good site-seeing despite all the work.

The Bennett's said...

Dad San Francisco look like a party. Why do you have to ask me about the flags? What are you trying to say?